Our privacy statement which provides details on how PC Howard Limited handles personal information.
To download this document for your reference,please click on the download link in the left hand panel of this web page.
- www.pchoward.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you register we ask you for your name, address and email address.
- We use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Services :Depots : Distribution : Warehousing : Pallet Network :
We will never be satisfied that the Quality Process is complete..."We will work in Partnership with our customers, your customers and our own people to continually improve our service to provide logistics solutions that give you a competitive advantage"
PC Howard Ltd
Distribution & Warehousing
West Hay, Stamford Road,
tel: +44 (0)1780 444444
fax: +44 (0)1780 444744